Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Last Minute ...

I haven't posted in a while and it's not because I haven't been busy. In fact I've completed several projects, some of which were especially done for challenges. But somehow because of all the non-working holidays I lost track of the deadlines and forgot to post them. 

Now I'm catching the last train for this very inspiring challenge at the Cards Addicted blog - The book - a window to the world. I'm so happy about this topic especially because reading and books are two of my most favorite things in the world. You could catch me spending more money on books in a single day than I've spent on clothes in a month :). So here is my entry:




Картичкофурийско предизвикателство 217 - "Книгата-прозорец към света!"


1 comment:

  1. Деси- много стилна картичка!Цветовете които си използвала са едни от любимите ми.Радвам се, че би предпочела да изхарчиш някой лев за книги вместо за дрешки.Това е супер яко.Благодаря ти за участието.Прегръдки

    ReplyDelete