Search This Blog

Sunday, June 1, 2014

Hand made everything....

This week the Cards Addicted challenge involved making your own designer paper. So I thought to myself "This should be easy - a bit of stamping, some distressing and voila - my very own designer paper". Then I looked at Vilini's lesson and I thought "Oh my, this will be a challenge". Of course I didn't use any fancy techniques because I'm not there yet on my creative journey :). So here is my attempt:

Hand Made Designer Paper



I used clear distress ink to stamp the twirls (if you can call them that) and then used perfect pearls (Apple green). After that I stamped the pink flowers and used Old Photo distress ink to color the edges. The rose is also hand made and I am very proud of it since it's my first attempt at making one. You can see I also cut the leaves myself - pretty rugged.

It turned out making my own designer paper was the easy part. Figuring out what I wanted to have on it and how to embellish it was the hard part - it took me 3 whole days to think of something!!! But I think the final result is quite satisfactory :). 

I'm entering it in the following challenge:

Картичкофурийско предизвикателство 219 - Картичка с ръчно направена дизайнерска хартия


1 comment:

  1. Хартията, която си измайсторила е уникална! Да, на мен също декорирането ми отнема доста време. Благодаря ти, че сподели тази красота при Картичкофуриите.

    ReplyDelete