Search This Blog

Sunday, March 23, 2014

A Day of Crafting... (Part 2)

It's the afternoon and I've only completed 4 projects today (and not all that difficult at all). Obviously I have to work on my speed and technique :). 

Anyways, here's the second result of today:

Pink and Yellow and a touch of gold

I just love the color combination in this one - it just shouts "Spring". And the paper flowers are amazing - Papermania Back to Basics III (if I'm not mistaken). I just love how they go together with yellow and green (and turquoise and lilac for that matter ).


The big ribbon on the bottom was a real bargain. I found it in a home supplies store and it cost only 0.75 EUR for 10 meters. Here is a close up of it.


I'm including this one in the following challenges:



But wait, there is more...

1 comment:

  1. Честита пролет! Нека бъде много вдъхновяваща, усмихваща и щастлива. Успех и късмет при нас в ТокБобок!

    ReplyDelete