Search This Blog

Saturday, March 15, 2014

A few projects...

Here are some of my first documented projects. I actually did a bunch of cards for my family for Christmas but I didn't think to take pictures of those until after I gave them away. And it really doesn't sound nice to say to everyone on Christmas Day, "Hey, Happy holidays and all that. And by the way, can you please take a picture of the card I sent you and e-mail it to me?" 

So here they are in a chronological order (the ones with pictures at least):

First money envelope (Second project completed in the beginning of December 2013)



I did this for my nephew's birthday. My grandma wanted something special so add to the presents. So after she saw the card I made for him, she asked me for an envelope to put some money in it and that is the result.

Card boxes with drawers and sticky notes (done around New Year's 2014)

The first one I did for a friend of mine. I got the idea off of a YouTube video and I would love to quote the lady that did the tutorial but I can't remember her. Anyway, I owe her many thanks.





The second one I did for my future mother-in-law. It's not as fancy as the first one but I was kind of running low on supplies and time. It still turned out pretty nice.






Latest card I did (Just finished 20 min ago)

Again I stole inspiration from YouTube. I tried to play with my designer paper a bit after watching a tutorial on how to co-ordinate colors and patterns. I also made a complimentary envelope and friend of mine is receiving it tomorrow.



I hope you like those simple but from the heart. Many more to come (hopefully). I will try to find out the names of the ladies I stole the ideas from so that proper credit is given.

That's all for now :)

No comments:

Post a Comment