Search This Blog

Thursday, March 13, 2014

First Post ever...

And so we begin...

My first post or why I decided to start blogging (as if nobody has ever blogged something similar :)):

Reason number 1 - to be able to participate in card-making challenges.

Why one needs to have their own blog in order to participate in card making challenges is really beyond me. To me it's just a waste of Internet space - a few more people cluttering the search results and bragging about what they have done :). Nevertheless I've decided to become one of them. Who knows - I might use the blog to actually write something of importance one day that would matter. As far as now is concerned, I want to have a shot at winning a prize (how materialistic am I :)).

Reason number 2 - ...

Ok, so there isn't a reason number 2. Like I said it's the card making challenges so far :).


That's all for now, folks.

No comments:

Post a Comment