Search This Blog

Monday, April 21, 2014

A week's break (Part 2)...

I particularly liked the Cards Addicted challenge about using specific colors set by Irina because I adore the colors she chose. Make sure you check out her blog - she has some amazing stuff over there.

Yellow and Roses

So here is entry 2 for the Cards Addicted challenge and you will have to excuse me for the picture quality - I forgot to take a picture during the day:





I will try and retake the pictures tomorrow and update them, but for now this has to do :).

Картичкофурийско предизвикателство 214 - Цветова комбинация
The Crazy Challenge CCH #169 - Spring is here

2 comments:

  1. Много свежа цветова комбинация!Благодаря ти,че се включи в КФП 214!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice! Thanks for joining us at The Crazy Challenge.
    /Pillan

    ReplyDelete