Search This Blog

Sunday, April 27, 2014

Moving elements (Attempt 2)...

It turned out is was really easy to make the first card so I decided to create another one.

Attempt 2

The idea here is that the butterfly flies from one daisy to the other. Unfortunately it sometimes gets stuck in the petals and you have to help it a little to travel to the flower :).



I'm including it in the following challenges:

Картичкофурийско предизвикателство 215 - Картичка с движещ се елемент


A Circle flip up book

This idea I found again while I was looking for inspiration for a card with moving elements. You can find the link here and it's a really easy project to make. In the video they use a special circle cutting tool, but I cut my circles using a tea cup plate and scissors. All that is left is to embelish it.




And now I'm off to choose my birthday present :)

3 comments:

  1. Wow! This is awesome! Love the coloring and the beautiful details.
    What a wonderful project, all of the details are stunning!It's very inspiring.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are very cute! Such fun ideas! Thanks so much for playing along with us over at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Funny and cute butterfly card! Lovely idea!

    ReplyDelete