Search This Blog

Sunday, April 6, 2014

First Tag Attempt

Yesterday while I was uploading my entry to the Cards Addicted challenge, I saw that there is a new one posted. It is about creating a tag in pastel colors decorated with a handmade flower. And as I was cleaning up my work station (the living room coffee table :)), I decided to give it a try. 

It is my first attempt at making a tag all on its own. I used lilac embossed paper. I buy this paper at the local arts and crafts store and they have it in gold, silver and this lilac color. It is just perfect when you want to add a little bit of glitter to your projects. And the best part is it is already embossed (especially since I don't have an embossing machine). I cut out the butterflies using a felt butterfly I bought for Easter decorations. And of course I made the little rose buds myself. So here it is:



I want to thank Vilini for the challenge. And make sure you check out her blog because she has amazing stuff on there.

I am including this in the following challenge:


1 comment:

  1. Много нежен и романтичен таг! Ръчно направените рози са прекрасни! Благодаря за чудесното ти участие в предизвикателството ми.

    ReplyDelete