Search This Blog

Monday, April 21, 2014

A week's break (Part 4)...

Here is the last project for today

Lilac spring

I love how this one turned out. I used the scheme of a card I did last month and I really liked how it turned out. I wasn't sure if the satin ribbon will look good because I did the previous project with organza ribbon, but it turned out great. I inked the edge of the circle center piece with lilac ink and added two butterflies (stamped with black ink).




I'm adding one picture without using the camera flash and one with the flash. Again I promise to take a picture of the card in the daylight and update the post. I'm including this one in the following challenges:

Craft Your Passion Challenge 210 - Pretty Pastels
The Crazy Challenge CCH #169 - Spring is here
Addicted to Stamps #91 - Anything goes
Simon Says Animal Antics - because of the two pretty butterflies :)

Off to bed now...
Update:

As I promised I took a picture during the day:


5 comments:

  1. What a fabulous card, a lovely design and gorgeous details............I love how you've twined the ribbon with the flowers!!

    Thanks so much for joining Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge,
    hugs
    Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Again a wonderful project that show us at The Crazy Challenge!
    Sneji,TD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet card. Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion Challenges! :)

    Petya DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion -Randi

    ReplyDelete
  5. And onother lovely card, looks really great! Thanks again for joining us at The Crazy Challenge.

    groetjes, Ellen

    ReplyDelete