Search This Blog

Monday, April 21, 2014

A week's break (Part 3)...

Scraps

So I made this card out of small pieces of designer paper I had left from other projects. I got tired of taking them out of the pack and then back again because I couldn't figure out what to do with so many scraps. And I just couldn't bring myself to throwing them out. So today I finally decided to just glue them together and see what happens. I can't say it's my favorite card but it is interesting :)



I'm including this one in the following challenges:

Картичкофурийско предизвикателство 214 - Цветова комбинация
The Crazy Challenge CCH #169 - Spring is here

Addicted to Stamps #91 - Anything goes

6 comments:

  1. Lovely card, I like the way you used the pattern paper on ur card :) Thank you for sharing with ATSM !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Прекрасна картичка с едно от любимите ми дизайнерски блокчета.Благодаря ти,че я включи в КФП 214!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty and fresh! I like how you used your DP. Great idea for using scraps. Thank you for joining us at ATSM.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love recycling, as well as you have combined the patterns has received a lot of fresh spring card! Thank you integrate it with us in The Crazy Challenge!Good luck!
    Sneji,TD

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card, well done! Thanks for joining us at The Crazy Challenge.

    groetjes, Ellen

    ReplyDelete