Search This Blog

Saturday, April 5, 2014

Spring, Flowers and Pink (Part 5)

The Tri-fold Shutter card

I love this fold. It's the second time I've used it but unfortunately I didn't take a picture of the first one. Again I used the Garden Party designer paper.



Here it is unfolded:


It turned out better than I expected although it was a pain cutting all those small pieces of card stock and trying to match the size of the designer paper :). Again as in most of my projects I leave blank space so that I can later add the wishes or special celebration for which I'm going to use the card. I'm entering this one in the following challenges:

 Картичкофурийско предизвикателство 212 - "Пролетен празник"
Going Grey with Scrap-Creations Challenge - Spring

And that's the last part I've got for today. More to come next week....

3 comments:

  1. And another one that is great. Again I like the papers you used.
    Thanks for joining us at Craft your Passion.
    xxx Michelle (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is fabulous and it going to look gorgeous when you add the sentiments later.

    Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge.

    luv

    Debby

    ReplyDelete