Search This Blog

Saturday, April 5, 2014

Spring, Flowers and Pink (Part 2)

A Different Spin on a Previous Project

I really loved the combination from last week with the yellow strip on pink background so I decided to make another one. This time I used the reversed combination of a pink strip on a yellow background. I also used a lace flower from the daisy lace I bought a couple of weeks ago as a center piece for the flower. Unfortunately the weather has not been very good these days and I can't take a proper picture to show the colors.




I'm including this one in the following challenges:

3 comments:

  1. Very pretty card! Your flower with the lace centre is lovely. Thank you for joining us at ATSM.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Красиво цвете. И на мен ми харесва дантелата по средата.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful flower :) thank you for sharing with ATSM!!

    ReplyDelete