Search This Blog

Sunday, April 27, 2014

Moving elements (Attempt 1)...

Today's topic: Moving elements. I was inspired by a challenge and decided to test if I can make a card with moving elements. I ended up doing 3 of them and it turns out it is really fun to have an interactive element on your card. You should have seen how my boyfriend plays with the large spinning flower :).

Attempt 1

I've left the pink strip blank for writing or stamping and since my birthday is coming up in just a week I plan to treat myself to a few stamps with text :)



I'm including it in the following challenges:

Картичкофурийско предизвикателство 215 - Картичка с движещ се елемент


No moving element
While I was looking through videos on how to make moving elements I found several interesting tutorials and I tried them out. So here is my first attempt at an interesting fold for a card.



 I will add a square piece of paper inside with a text later to complete the card.


You can see the tutorial here.

3 comments:

  1. Both fabulous cards, a lovely design and colours with your spinning pretty flower!!
    (Boys will boys!!!)

    Thanks so much for joining Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge,
    hugs
    Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your spinning flowers card, but the other one is fab too

    Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge.

    luv

    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it and thanks for your participation in my challenge!

    ReplyDelete