Search This Blog

Saturday, April 5, 2014

Spring, Flowers and Pink (Part 3)

The Pocket Fold

I saw this fold in the blog of Plamnito. She has a link to some Russian forum where they explain the fold in details. Since I had a big piece of double sided designer paper, I decided to try it and here is the result.


I also added two tags in the pockets and the small rectangle where I can later add a wish or the name of the person I'm giving it to. I still haven't bought any stamps with texts but I'm guessing that will be my next purchase because I really need something that writes "Happy Holiday" (my handwriting is horrible).



I stamped one of the tags with a pale grey glitter ink. I also made the little roses myself. I'm going to include this one in the following challenges:


1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous card! Love the design! Very elegant!

    Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

    hugs...
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete